Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shameless Self-promotion

I have been blogging for a year and a half and have gathered three readers: my two sons and one Blog Follower. While I am pleased with the quality of my readership, it would be nice to expand their numbers. So, in the interest of helping the internet search engines capture the essence of this blog, I offer the following description of the blog's content.

1. Far from being THE WORLD'S BEST BLOG, this humble blog only records my random thoughts on things that cross my path.
2. I pay scant attention to BRAD PITT, ANGELINA JOLIE, TOM CRUISE, or KATIE HOLMES.
3. Little I have to say will INCREASE YOUR SEX APPEAL or help you MAKE MONEY IN YOUR SPARE TIME.
4. While I occasionally pay attention to the business news, this blog will never be an authoritative source for ECONOMIC ANALYSIS or STOCK TIPS or news about BILL GATES and WARREN BUFFETT.
5. I don't have any special insight into the probable success of PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA's policies. Therefore, the blog will seldom address NATIONAL POLITICS or the positions of the DEMOCRATS or REPUBLICANS.
6. As I lost interest in AMERICAN IDOL years ago, I will have nothing to say about the program in my blog.
7. The typical pictures that I post on the blog are objects or scenery that I observe during my weekend walks. I doubt that I will ever have pictures of BEAUTIFUL WOMEN or EXOTIC LOCATIONS.
8. I have no interest in or knowledge of INTERNET GAMBLING. The blog will be silent on this topic.

That should do it.